About CCC + CCCAction:
The Center for Community Change is committed to help build powerful and dynamic movements in diverse communities to create meaningful change. With our grassroots partners, we build the power and capacity of low-income people and communities of color to make significant policy changes in their lives.
Our focus areas include jobs and wages, immigration, retirement security, affordable housing, racial justice and barriers to employment for formerly incarcerated individuals.
For a more detailed description of our sister organization, please go here for Center for Community Change Action.
The Center for Community Change seeks a highly motivated, detail-oriented team member for the Executive Office who will manage the reporting and tracking of organizational outcomes, serve as liaison and sometimes lead for program evaluation efforts, and support other organization-wide efforts, like planning for the Center’s 50th Anniversary, and board of director meetings. This is a position that requires excellent evaluation skills, writing and communications skills, and familiarity with the progressive advocacy sector.
- Reporting and tracking
- Operational management of the Essential Outcomes process (instructions to teams, collating input and data from mid-year reviews, etc)
- Tracking deliverables for the Center’s Economic Justice initiative
- Managing the quarterly reporting system for our economic justice field partnerships
- Program evaluation
- General liaison and periodic check-in with external research/evaluation providers
- Support for specific evaluation projects, such as the national economic justice advisory panel efforts, local case studies, and the Center’s surveys on its value-add to the social justice field.
- Executive Office writing projects – memos, position papers, speeches – as needed
- Help with preparation and assembling/editing materials for CCC board meetings
- Help with 50th Anniversary planning
- Capacity to track and manage quantitative and qualitative data – facility with basic data systems, and attention to detail
- Analytical and critical skills – capacity to extract key points from data and reports
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Relational skills – capacity to work with a broad range of CCC staff in different units and levels, and with field partners
- Prior experience in the progressive social justice field highly desired
This position reports to: Director of Research and Program Development
Salary and Benefits: $65,000 – $75,000 annual salary. CCC offers an excellent benefits package, which includes 4 weeks of vacation; paid leave between December 24 and January 1; 3% employer contribution to a 401k at time of hire and an additional 5% at six months of employment (8% employer contribution); and a choice of health insurance plans.
Closing Date of Position: Open Until Filled
How to apply: Please click here to submit a cover letter sharing your personal interest as well as salary expectations, a resume, and a writing sample. Applications without all required documents will not be considered.
The Center for Community Change is an Equal Opportunity Employer